1. Make $3 Per Month Sharing Your Amazon Purchases
If you’re a regular Amazon customer, you can make money each month contributing to research to help companies understand what people are purchasing online. Companies use this information to improve the online shopping experience.
Before you start the simple download process, here are the basic requirements:
- This will be a waste of time if you don’t shop on Amazon.
- You have to be 18 and live in the U.S.
- You’ll need at least a Windows 7-compatible PC. If you have Windows XP or a Mac, tough luck.
Got it? Download time.
To earn your first gift card today:
- Sign up and download the ShopTracker app on your Windows computer and Apple or Android phone. It takes around two minutes. You’ll have to answer some questions about your Amazon use to qualify.
- Open the app and log in to your Amazon account to automatically share your purchase history.
- You’ll receive your Visa e-gift card code for $3 via email within 48 hours.
- Take a couple of minutes to share your purchase history to earn another $3 each month.
Your information is collected securely by The Harris Poll, a trusted market research company for over 20 years. ShopTracker removes your name, shipping address and any personal payment information prior to reporting your purchase history.
2. Make $5 From Stash to Open an Investment Account
I’m sort of obsessed with Stash (and not only because it gives you 5 bucks).
What I like about Stash is it’s a straightforward way to start investing. You simply choose from a set of simple portfolios reflecting your beliefs, interests and goals and it’ll handle the rest.
To get the $5 bonus, enter your email here, download the Stash smartphone app and set up your account with the same email address. Within two business days, you’ll see the bonus credited to your account.
I received my bonus and now I’m investing $5/week. I’m already up to $40! Not bad for somebody that sucks at saving money.